Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Taking the Bypass - guest post at Long Creek Baptist Church blog

Today I'm very happy to be guest-posting at the Long Creek Baptist Church blog (that's my home church in PEI).  The post may look a bit familiar to some of you since it's a version of something I posted before -- but I hope you'll go ahead and check it out.  They have a beautiful website, too!

********

“I have told you these things, 
so that in me you may have peace. 
In this world you will have trouble. 
But take heart! I have overcome the world.” 
John 16:33

As anyone from the East Coast knows, heading to central or western Canada via the Trans-Canada always involves “getting through Montreal.” Keep reading here ....

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this one again, Jeannie, and left a comment on the church blog page for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice for a guest post, Jeannie! I enjoyed it the second time as well -- and left a comment over there, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)