Monday, January 16, 2012

a little explanation ...

Yesterday I created a new blog for Allison to post her novel Poor Girl, Rich Girl (project for Challenge for Change at school). I changed all the "about me" info to make it about her & her project, & now it says that all my posts for THIS blog are by Allison too. :-) So just ignore that; if you're reading "little house" it's by me, Jeannie.

Be sure to check out Allison's blog at
http://poorgirlrichgirlallison.blogspot.com/
and read her excellent novel! You'll be hooked after the first chapter! ...

Jeannie

1 comment:

  1. Call me slow on the uptake, but I've just discovered your blogs. I'd like to subscribe to this one (have subscribed to the others) but there doesn't seem to be any way of doing that...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)