Sunday, November 14, 2010

half full? half empty? half crazy?

As for my NaNo writing, I'm nearing the halfway point, which is great, because tomorrow is day 15 of 30. I've managed to write every day, and as of now I have 22,721 words. What I'm finding out:
- For an exercise like this, it is great to have a preteen narrator who likes to chat. I can just let her blather and digress while I watch the words pile up.
- I should probably have had a better plan in advance. I made a sketchy outline of plot events but I think I am going to run out of them before I run out of month!
- I need to not forget to exercise because I am spending so much time sitting at the computer.
- I only have 27,000 words to go.
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)