Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fool-ish Fun

April Fool's Day is one of the most highly anticipated holidays in our house. We start talking about and planning it a week or so ahead (with lots of hand-rubbing and maniacal laughter). Today we've already had lots of fun doing harmless little pranks like
- hiding the peanut butter
- switching the calendar to July
- putting all the wrong cereals in the cereal boxes
And Allison doesn't know it yet, but I put plastic cucumber slices in her lunch, filled her lunchbox with little toy monsters and figures, taped a piece of paper saying "July 1" on today's page in her agenda, and put crackers in a "Bear Paws" wrapper and re-sealed it so she'll think she's having Bear Paws for snack.
BWA-HAHAHA! Here's to being silly!

1 comment:

  1. That was so creative! I wish that I had thought of that! I'll have to remember it for next year!! I forgot about april fools until I got to work, and no pranks were played anywhere that I was...
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)